Names,names,names Photographer

/ 1 decade ago (22 May 2006 10:33)

Well , it is quite annoying for myself, when giving a comment or when contacting some members, not to know their names and have to call them by their nickname. I know that mountainhawk is Iain, I know that our favourite Taxi is Toby, I know that our Adni is Nikos, I know that our kchristine is my sweet Sally,that our jamaunzie is Rick, that our sweet saalien is my dearest Auline, etc, but just a few minutes ago I had to give a comment to radnor (????),or to mikelly (????), or whoever else. Could you people tell us what your really names are ? I am Artur, best known as greytata, GT for my friends, but I am Artur, simply Artur...my pleasure to know you. Photographer

Post replies:

1 decade ago (25.05.2006 11:49)
Reply by:
Dogs are good. And people that like dogs or animals in general, are also goood Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 12:51)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Happy Hello Aanchal, :heart that avatar - and the thread, Artur Congratulation Wow :taxi was a job - then a password - then a site name. Tried to switch to SATYROBE inbetween, a jumble of the lettters in my first + last real names (Tobiel Sayre), thinking it would give less problems in google. Fool Soon some bots and errhh special friends of mine messed that up. TAXI seems like something real, guess the first thought´s normally the right 1. Back to tradition, what the heck. Grin
1 decade ago (10.01.2007 01:08)
Reply by: Keeko
Hi Artur, I´m Keeko, my real name is Janet but I prefer Jan. Keeko was also one of my dogs.......guess we all love dogs!!!!!
1 decade ago (10.01.2007 11:49)
Reply by: MountainHawk
Hi! My name is Iain....most people calls me Iain! Congratulation Cool Wink Booming love
1 decade ago (10.01.2007 02:38)
Reply by:
The name is Fred... proudly named after my Dad... not a junior, we have different middle names. I prefer being called that here, over my abbreviated nickname. Most of you do that, and I appreciate it! Happy
1 decade ago (10.01.2007 03:46)
Reply by: Snowman
Call me anything you like but normal
1 decade ago (11.01.2007 12:33)
Reply by:
Keeko, Janet is a niice name Booming love and yes, nice people love dogs ( I love mine Happy ); Iain, I never would guess that your name is Iain Wink Fred...well always called you Fred, Snowman...will call you Normal Photographer
1 decade ago (11.01.2007 02:35)
Reply by:
I know Artur... I just wanted to share the story behind my name... Happy
1 decade ago (14.01.2007 12:12)
Reply by:
Nice thread this, dear Artur ! Congratulation

Well, as you already know, my real name is Antje..........and Avy stands for the first letters of my first and surname AV as it is spoken. Happy
1 decade ago (15.01.2007 01:15)
Reply by: navigatsio
I like calling people by their names too, Artur, so it´s simply "Rick"... :-)
1 2 3 4